Receiving a Grade for a Missed Examination(Description)
Grades are given at the discretion of the instructor to students who were unable to take the midterm or final exam due to military service, illness, death of a family member, or other compelling reasons.
Refer to Articles 67 and 68 of the Academic Regulations.
Submit the following documents to the administration office of the relevant department.
The documents must be submitted before the date of the examination; however, students who were unable to submit before the examination due to unforeseeable circumstances should submit the documents within 10 days of the incident.
- Illness: medical certificate issued by the director of the university hospital or other hospital
- Military service: copy of the military service notice
Death of a family member (limited to one’s spouse and immediate family members):
copy of the obituary and subsequent submission of a copy of the death certificate
- Participating in official events (international sports event, training, and on-site teaching practice, etc.): relevant documents
- Other reasons equally compelling as those in subparagraphs 1 to 4: relevant documents
An official form for a receiving a grade for a missed examination (available in the administration office of each department)
- General inquiries: Go to the Administration Office of department
- Seoul Campus
- Sejong Campus
- Content Department