Earned credits may be withdrawn once before graduation.
Refer to Article 51 of the Academic Regulations.
Withdrawal of Credits
Up to six credits may be withdrawn and a withdrawal application may be submitted only once before graduation.
Applicable Courses for Withdrawal
- Courses taken prior to the fall semester of 2013
Among courses taken after the spring semester of 2014, canceled courses that are not available for re-enrollment
- Even if it is canceled, if it is possible to retake the course by taking a similar course, course withdrawal is not allowed.
- Courses being taken and required courses cannot be withdrawn.
Twice a year in the spring and fall semesters (a detailed schedule will be announced separately)
A withdrawal application may be submitted only once before graduation.
Click KUPID > Registration & Graduation > Grade Inquiries >Credit Withdrawal, fill out the application form, and submit the form by the deadline.
- Required courses, including required general education courses, required major courses, and required teacher training courses cannot be withdrawn.
- The grade of a withdrawn course will be indicated with “W” under the course title and excluded from the overall GPA.
- Courses being retaken cannot be withdrawn, and courses whose credits have been withdrawn cannot be retaken.
- The submitted credit withdrawal application cannot be withdrawn. Students must recheck credit requirements for graduation prior to submission of the application.
- General inquiries
- Educational Affairs Team : 02-3290-2731, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic Administration Division, Sejong : 044-860-1082, email@example.com
- Educational Affairs Team